Our mission is to offer support to people living with HIV/AIDS and their families, to promote family stability in coping with the unique challenges of living with HIV/AIDS, to educate the community and prevent the transmission of HIV, and to reduce the stigma associated with HIV and AIDS.
We can provide the following services for any individual impacted with HIV/AIDS. If you are aware of anyone or work with someone who has HIV – we can assist with these services:
- Medical case management services
- Linkage to medical care, medical adherence, and obtaining antiretroviral medication
- Referrals to oral health care/dentists and assisting with dental costs
- Provide mental health, and substance abuse treatment with onsite Licensed Clinical Social Workers or provide referrals to other social service agencies
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- Assistance with emergency and crisis money for housing, utilities, prescriptions, health insurance co-pays and deductibles
- Health insurance premium cost coverage including medical bills associated with HIV care
- Food pantry and nutritional supplements
- Medication assistance/home delivery
We also provide secondary prevention education.