Our mission is to offer support to people living with HIV/AIDS and their families, to promote family stability in coping with the unique challenges of living with HIV/AIDS, to educate the community and prevent the transmission of HIV, and to reduce the stigma associated with HIV and AIDS.
We can provide the following services for any individual impactd with HIV/AIDS. If you are aware of anyone or work with someone who has HIV – we can assist with these services:
- Providing medical case management services
- Getting connected to medical care, medical adherence, and obtaining antiretroviral medication
- Connecting to oral health care and assisting with dental costs
- Providing mental health, and substance abuse referrals and to other social service agencies
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- Providing and assisting with emergency and crisis money for housing, utilities, prescriptions, health insurance co-pays and deductibles
- Assisting with health insurance premium cost coverage including medical bills associated with HIV care
- Food pantry and nutritional supplements
- Medication assistance/home delivery
We also provide secondary prevention education.